Happy Labor Day, everyone!! I know you’re all spending your free day
playing videogames doing chores, so here’s some tunes to keep you grooving!!
Those two beautiful words: “Hallmark Music”.
I didn’t think to take a shot of the back of the CD, so we could see, you know, what’s actually on it—but the Information Superhighway as always has my back:
- Khatchaturian – Sabre Dance
- Wagner – Ride of the Valkyries
- Mussogorsky – Night On Bald Mountain
- Verdi – Triumphal March
- Ipolitov-Ivanov – Caucasian Sketches
- Verdi – Anvil Chorus
- Berlioz – Damnation of Faust
- Strauss – Thunder and Lightening Fast Polkas
- Beethoven – The Storm from Symphony 6
- Rimsky-Korsakov – Cortege
- Tchaikovsky – 1812 Overture
“Khatchaturian just makes you want to go into action!” raves one reviewer. “Cleaning has never been funner!” exclamation-points another.
Also, in case you were wondering, this ISN’T EVEN the only cleaning-themed CD out there.
Wanna help “Yardsaling to Adventure!” grow? Do your Amazon shopping through our affiliate link!
2 thoughts on “Mona Lisa’s Vinyl”
That might be exactly what I need to clean my house today before family shows up. I can see it now, me running around like a madman to Khatchaturian – Sabre Dance
And when the dust settles…there will be no dust, because you will have cleaned it all. Sounds like a good idea to me!!